4. Release pressure when the blade penetrates the material.
5. When you have cut the hole, pull the Screwpunch out of the material..
The cut out circle of the material will remain in the blade, but if you continue
to cut, the remains will begin coming out from the side of the tool.
6. If you want to use the remains, please push out them as follows:
(1) Take some #22 paper covered wire, or a vinyl covered paper clip.
(2) Poke it into the center of the blade.
(3) This will push the remaining material out of the side of the tool.
*The Screwpunch is made for making holes, the cut circles can also be used
as eyes for human or animals in scrapbooking.
*You can now get 5.0mm cut circles using our latest blades.
*Note: never use on metals or similar materials since it will cause the damage
to the blade.
Blades and their corresponding accessories:
Please refer to the following table to select the correct
accessory for your blade:
of the blade
Following saple blades are
1.0mm 1.2 mm 1.5 mm 1.8 mm 2.0 mm 2.5 mm 3.0 mm 3.5 mm 4.0 mm 4.5 mm 5.0 mm
Copyright (C) 2011 NONAKA Mfg.co.Ltd.
All Rights Reserved.